Ready to upgrade your art and creativity skills? Let one of our artists show you up close and personal how they execute techniques and come up with ideas! Each two day workshop will take you through a unique journey in creating something together with the artist here at our studios in beautiful Denver, Colorado.
- Learn to use planning and layering to create an authentic and intuitive piece
- Find out how to complete a painting and presenting our art to the world.
- Learn ways to develop your visual language and enhance our inner direction
- Learn how to tell a story with your artwork by understanding the basic principles of perspective.
- Find out how to combine the rules of perspective with intuition.
- Discuss with Jake about his mindset and process behind painting, drawing, and color theory.
- Find out how CT uses oil paint to create dynamic texture and composition
- Discover the many uses oil paint has to offer
- Get direct feedback on your work from CT Nelson
- Learn CT's unique approach to color theory
3435 S Yosemite St #100
Denver, CO 80231
Feel free to write us below with any questions about this workshop or give us a call at (720) 523-3683